Wanted Registered Z32 TT manual 2 / 2+2 rolling shell.

Discussion in 'Whole Cars for Sale or Wanted' started by JamesZX, Aug 18, 2020.

  1. JamesZX

    JamesZX POZEST

    My old project has been unregistered for a while and I'm not sure which avenue I want to go down. Might be a better option if I can find a decent registered Z32 around with a blown motor or a shell I can transfer everything to.

    I can be reached on 0432870348.

  2. JamesZX

    JamesZX POZEST

    Hopefully in Perth.
  3. EvZ

    EvZ 1BAD300

    Hey James.

    How long have you been on the Zed scene? I've been here for 20 years (in Perth) but can't remember if I know you or not.

    As far as your question goes, I guess it all depends on the state of your project. You need to weigh up your mechanical skills / free cash with the state of your 'old project' and the amount of effort it would take to transfer what you have to a registered blown motor / shell.

    Stick in there, she's a harsh mistress but worth it! :p
  4. JamesZX

    JamesZX POZEST

  5. JamesZX

    JamesZX POZEST

    Been here since 06-07. Posted around when I was 16-18years old and had the zed running. I built a house and it was pushed aside and sat at PZP since. Now I got her home she needs some TLC. Definately need some help deciding what to do.

Share This Page