1989 black 2+0 TT man T-top z32

Discussion in 'Whole Cars for Sale or Wanted' started by Zedmd, Nov 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zedmd

    Zedmd New Member

    whats holding you back, honestly?
    All that it needs to pass rego in any state is the front left upper control arm needs doing.

    To get it home, all you need is a permit to drive it. not that difficult, you go into your local rego office, tell them the vin and show them your licence and they give you a permit. Simple!
  2. Zedmd

    Zedmd New Member

    Hey everyone!

    Time to Bump this thread up a little....Also thought id update the parts list.

    Car now has brand new nolothane bushed FUCA's, have also fitted a boost controller and is running a healthy 14psi.
    Also fitted some trims and clips that were missing.

    Need to sell this car before i go to japan in a week! So come and test drive the car, you will be surprised at how well it runs and drives!
  3. aussie1_1973

    aussie1_1973 New Member

    Why does it need to go to regency if it goes to SA
  4. Zedmd

    Zedmd New Member

    I dont know what regency is. (is it like our pits)?

    All i know is that any ownership change to a different state means you have to get a full inspection at the Government site. not any old servo/mechanic.
    This has been the case everytime for me, dunno. Maybe im just the lucky one! :)
  5. yellow300zx

    yellow300zx Pimpin Ain't Easy

    Same as any interstate buyer, you buy any car bring it back to somewhere its not currently registered and you have to take it over for a blue slip (full inspection)
  6. faltum

    faltum Member

    pretty sure this isnt the case for victoria
  7. Zedmd

    Zedmd New Member

    SOLD!!!!! :) :) :)
    Thanks everyone for all your interest.
  8. kakaboy

    kakaboy New Member

    Finally ! For a good car like this I hope you didnt take too much off the price .
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Share This Page