Hey guys, So I figured i'd share my build & also some of my failings and learnings along the way. I've always loved the Z32 and wanted one for as long as I can remember, between kids, work & general life it never really was an option until about a year ago. My first Z I purchased was a 92 TT 5speed 2-0 in ruby red. It was dirt cheap with a suspect history with lots of different owners over the years. I started to dive in to it to with the aim of getting it back on road, during this I discovered a few little things that led me to believe that someone somewhere actually loved this car, it had a single piece tail shaft, nice HD clutch, HKS type intake, plus a few other randoms bits I forget now. Turns out the car was from VIC somewhere and had 3000zx plates in a previous rego, maybe someone knows this car? The kicker with this one was that the passenger side had taken a hit and what should have been "just chuck a new light bucket in there" actually turned out to be a bent chassis rail and creased body - no saving this one. I decided to pull the running gear and do a body swap, I found what I thought was a suitable shell this time a N/A 5speed 2-0 in yellow, I was actually stoked to get a yellow one and purchased it sight unseen, made the 18hr round trip to pick her up. Finally got it home started to pull it down and holy rust!!! (get it.... never mind) the entire seam across the back had rusted out leaving about a 2" wide strip of nothing, I thought yeah not to bad I can cut that section out from red and weld it in yellow. then started to focus on the engine bay, I removed the bonnet hinges and crusty old scuttle panel to reveal a hole, a giant rust hole! Again I thought ok its not the pillar and its just a flat panel I can cut and weld a new section in, until...... I then removed the carpet to find, yep more rust! this time it was to much, it was in the driver foot well, directly under the hole. It had rusted out the bottom of the pillar all the way into the sill. This one was dead. At this point I was very much hating on everything and just thought screw it I'm done and sell all my parts and cut my losses. I was licking my wounds and found a silver one.... The silver Z, N/A 5speed 2-0, using everything I had learned the hard way from the other 2 I decided this one was my best (and last) chance to make it happen, I got it home and started to swap in my good parts etc expecting to find some hidden jewel of rust or bent chassis, but I found nothing. Did a service, changed all fluids and even put it up on my mates hoist to get a good look under it - all looked good except a dodgy looking exhaust but meh that's an easy fix. On to the TT swap, I pulled the red Z's TT engine down for a quick freshen up, this revealed some nasty stuff. 3 pistons had cracked ring lands with 1 actually breaking out a 1" piece when it popped out of the cylinder. this one had massive scoring from a broken ring. I sent this block away to the machine shop and they come back and said its so deep that it wouldn't be able to be saved. I put the feelers out for a block and Rob come up with the goods, history unknown but the price was right - thanks again Rob! This one was obviously used as a boat anchor at some stage as I am sure it had more water than oil in it, #1 cylinder was completely destroyed by corrosion, this one was dead. I cant catch a break! but the good news is that my silver Z is a complete runner and driver with zero issues so happy days, ill just run the N/A. This thought lasted all of 3 seconds and my hunt continued for choo choo chaa chaa's. Enter the RB, I had played with RB's for years, obviously in skylines with a few mates having an R32 GTR and R33 GTS-t's. I am, I guess an RB fan boy so it was a logical decision to go this way. So now that everyone is up to speed, lets begin.