Discussion in 'Car Parts for Sale or Wanted' started by ZeDHeD, Jul 8, 2012.
Payment & PM sent
Update: Still available!
There is still some quality stuff available!
Some prices have been reduced but All prices are NEGOTIABLE!
8. Set of OEM rear fluffy mats, excellent condition, $20
10. DENSO iridium sparkplugs x6, new, asking $70
15. Sureflow Exhausts Ballistic 100cpsi racing metal cats, 2.5? in & out, new never fitted, asking $300
16. RHINO RAMv2 car immobilizer & alarm, asking $320
17. TEIN EDFC, new never fitted, asking $350
21. 350Z side indicators, new never fitted, $70
24. Qtsarz portable GPS receiver, asking $60
27. Set of 4 Aragosta coilovers for Z32, asking $2400
28. Smithy?s Place polished door sills with laser etched 300ZX logos, asking $300
29. ?Clearcorners? (USA) LED illuminated 2K rear centre panel, asking $480
30. Magnaflow 14807 Mufflers x2, asking $480 for the pair
31. Magnaflow centre muffler (with internal X pipe), asking $200
32. ?Matrix? Barracuda helmet (made in Italy), asking $150
39. Filtermag to suit Z32 oil filter, asking $60
40. Spare radiator hoses, upper & lower, asking $20 for BOTH
46. Autotecnica metal gear shift knob, asking $10
47. Klippan rear seat belt set, good condition, asking $40 for pair
54. Smithy?s Place polished fuel filter kit (from Cazracing), new never fitted, $200
55. Set of HID look headlight globes,asking $40 for the set.
56. LED dash kit from Brightlight Auto Parts & extra random LED globes, asking $70 for the lot.
59. Lower glove box trim, fair condition, asking $5
64. Set of upper door trims, 2+2, slight indent in one as shown but other than that good condition, asking $20 for pair
69. Genuine RECARO seats (as fitted OEM in some later model Zs), these are NOT copies! Immaculate condition, no rips or bolster damage! No seat rails! Pair of seats only! Asking $1100
73. Polished water pipes, asking $80
74. Full set of stock suspension, fair condition, asking $40
75. Cam covers, asking $20
77. Stock grey tweed trims, asking $20 for the lot
78. Black heater control box from behind dash, still contains heater core, Asking $70
82. Carbing front strut brace, new never fitted, asking $250
83. Under dash ducts, drivers side, asking $10
84. S1 auto climate control, missing demister button, asking $40
85. S1 auto climate control, good condition, asking $50
86. Set of hatch trims, sides good condition, lower section fair condition, asking $20 the lot
87. TTZ floor mats, 2+2, new never used, asking $100
88. Genuine Z Centre (UK) rear fiberglass spoiler lip, asking $350
89 & 90. ROH Modena custom 3 piece modular wheels, asking $3250
96. Autotecnica car cover, hail storm, asking $80
97. Rear wiper motor, good working condition, asking $30
98. 2+2 upper door trim, $5
99. Centre console, actual plastic box is only fair condition but the removable velour trim & padded top are still quite good, asking $20
Thanks for all the interest so far!
I'm trying to get all the payments & postage details sorted asap so I can get your parts sent out!.......at this stage if payments clear in time I will be doing a run to the post office on Tues arvo next week (as I'm away all day Monday!)
If only I didn't buy altia sills the other week, would have grabbed the ones you have for sure
Back up for sale:
Item 33-37 = Full radiator hose kit
Item 71 = Polished CAS & polished mounting bracket
Im after the Stock grey tweed dash trims, sides of centre console if they are available?
Would you post them to Sydney?
Pm sent regarding full radiator hose kit
Pm sent re: smithys place door sills
Heater core paid for!
My gear turned up yesterday, thanks for the thorough packaging and delivering to the depot!
Never mind, only read the first page so didn't notice that the windscreen cowl had already sold.
If anyone wants any of Russells stuff that is left. I have it at my place in Berwick. He has taken off to Adelaide for a last week with family before he leaves.
No doubt he will update the thread or start a new one for the remaining stuff. But in the meantime keep posting here and pick up is in Berwick.
BTW this stuff has to go, I cleaned out my garage and amazingly found extra space WHICH HAS NOW BEEN TAKEN UP WITH RUSSELLS STUFF.
Will take the rear seat belts, if they are interchangeable with the front 2+2
door mounted ones, as I need to replace my front ones?
Mine showed up yesterday. Also very well packaged! UAS should hire Russ as Chief Packing and Shipping Manager [TIS]:rofl::zlove:
Ive sent you a PM mate a couple of days ago and havent received a reply yet
As per this post (http://www.aus300zx.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1285373#post1285373) contact Tektrader as Russ is offline for a while...
Thats fine, send russell a PM. I am the packing and shipping department.
Sorry I'm not sure if the belts are interchangeable?? I doubt it though?
Yeah BIG thanks to Graham for offering me some storage space in his recently cleaned out garage!........which now looks amazing by the way!........even with all my stuff taking up the spare shelf space!.......but as Graham said I'll start a new thread listing what is left & I need to try & get this stuff sold asap!
Please see NEW THREAD for updated list of what parts are still left!
Separate names with a comma.