Hi Guys. A bit more progress has been made, and also a few changes. I Was originally going to use the LS Truck Coils, but was warned off them due to some apparent premature sparking or something along those lines, i was recommended to use AEM coils which are a little bigger so i made some brackets that fit over the cam covers and will use a short spark pug lead to the plugs. Also had to remake the wastegate pipe because i didn't allow enough room for suspension travel and wheel movement when steering, the tyre was coming too close, and went from a 3 inch exhaust up to a 4 inch. Wrapped the exhaust headers and cross over, and made up a bracket back to the engine block to support the weight of the turbo. A quick engine bay clean up and a hit with a few rattle cans of flat black before the engine was put back in.