Had a bit of action the last few months at home. Had some drainage issues from the front yard to the back fixed up, and around the shed. With all the rain we had over summer there was a few heavy downpours that I was worried about water getting into the shed. So we made a plan to fix the drainage and make some improvements to the shed area, including a 9 x 3 carport and a 15 x 8 section for the kids to ride bikes etc (and for a half court, and nice area for rc drifting), and a drain between the new slab and the shed. Stage 1 was completed before Xmas, which involved re-cutting a v drain to take water from the front yard around the back along the fence, a small retaining wall, a slab, a tank and some more drainage/river rock behind the shed. We then got some solid rain and the result was not as planned. Well it worked well in the front yard, but without stage 2 done, we still had our other pool next to the shed, however run off was improved. As you can see, the high point is in front of the 3rd roller door. Stage 2 was supposed to be finished in March, but a few more rain periods and needing to get the zeds in and out for zedfest pushed us back to now, with stage 2 pretty much finished. I need to finish backfilling the slab, get the carport up, and paint the court, but I did get the hoop up on the weekend. Still waiting for the area of the slab that never sees sunlight (closest the shed) to finish curing, so can't get Cara's zed out, and don't have access to the hoist (my zed is parked down the far end so I can still drive it), but I have a few parts piling up that will need to be installed once I can get back up on the hoist!