Hi all, Yes, this is another project build story. Just a little bit about myself. Born in the early 90's era from around western Sydney. I grew up playing the the Gran Turismo games on PS1, and as a starter car I always seemed to fancy the 300ZX or the series 5 RX7. With a fair bit of nostalgia and the fear of never been able to afford one if I didn't get a 300ZX soon, I ended up purchasing a 1989 300ZX TT Auto 2 Seater (Import). It was a dream find due to its close vicinity and dirt cheap price. The car was reported to have beeb sitting in the backyard waiting for several years for someone to do it up. It had not been registered in 12 years. The car started up straight away and made some loud noises and smoked bad but I didn't care because I knew I was always going to rebuild every inch of this car from the ground up. My goals are pretty simple. I wanted to freshen up every part of the car, get rid of all the clutter that was not needed (the regular deletes) and give her a few bolt on upgrades. Current power goals are to reach a reliable 250 to 275rwkw. Here is a picture of it when I first bought it and put it in my own back yard. The grass was growing around and underneath pretty quick so I made a quick make shift base (dont mind the crappy brick paver work) and put her on it before getting a 6x3 and a car cover to protect her from the elements. I didnt want to work on her for the time being because I didnt have the room to rip everything out, but after too many days staring at it I just dove right in and tore the entire interior apart so I can make sure there was no unknown rust and so I can lay down dynamat extreme sound deadening to its every inch to make its ride quite on the inside. Every thing out, inclusing scraping off every inch of that 30 year old factory sound deadening tar. Ohh my god this was one of the worse parts of it. Sanded and resprayed the interior shell with a few cans to prevent rust. Laid down dynamat everywhere, even the little roof it has. Found a bloke selling bulk dynamat packs for half price. I even took the factory sound deadener off of the cabin side firewall and added a layer of 12mm insul layer from Car Builders to its backside, as well as dynamating the cabin side firewall and added another layer of insul layer on the firewall before putting the factory rubber mate with the added insul layer back on. It was a very tight fit (next time i'll stick to a single insul layer sheet in between). Jist trying to figure out how to make images work, will upload more on this story.