Dowdy Washers >>

Discussion in 'Non Technical' started by chewy, Apr 10, 2003.

  1. chewy

    chewy Active Member

    what's the other name for these ?
  2. Zmokin

    Zmokin Agro

    Crush Washers?? (n/m)

  3. chewy

    chewy Active Member

    no >>

    dowdy washers have a rubber seal in them that when clamped down they roll over the washer to provide a good seal around the washer. They are used in some head bolt washers for other engines.Crush washers are soft alloy washers that crush to form a good seal between two interfaces.

Share This Page