Z32 Club Reg (VIC)???

Discussion in 'Non Technical' started by C Theo, Jul 8, 2019.

  1. C Theo

    C Theo Chris Theodoulou

    Hey guys,

    Sorry i know this get brought up a lot, and i have tired to search through everything to find a straight forward answer but can't seem to find one.

    Can anyone please tell me how to get club reg on my 300zx.

    Have had it since i was 18 and now life is getting busy and i do not get to take it out as much as i would like. So if some one could please let me know how to organise club reg would be much really appreciated it
  2. beaver

    beaver southern zeds

    Ring speak to a car club, Nissan/Datsun club maybe.. Ive searched vic roads and found some information in the registration area of the site about club rego. Some one else may chime in and help both of us...
    C Theo likes this.
  3. ivan129

    ivan129 Active Member

    You'll need a current RWC and club membership, thats all. The club secretary will do all the paperwork for you. Take papers to Vic roads, walk out with club plates... Oh don't forget to hand in the old Vic reg plates if the car is still registered cos they won't give you the club plates until they receive old ones.
    C Theo likes this.
  4. C Theo

    C Theo Chris Theodoulou

    Thanks for the help guys much appreciated
  5. beaver

    beaver southern zeds

  6. THZX

    THZX Member

    Hi there . I am Membership Secretary of NDSOC".


    We have about 30 Z32 members in our Club , many on Club Plates. If you PM me I will get the process started for you.



Share This Page