Discussion in 'Coming Events' started by Vader, Mar 26, 2009.
Nothing to do with this hocus pocus I hope
+1 White 2+2
The media thing isn't happening. You can meet, or you can cruise. Up to you.
Was looking forward to metting you guys at cockburn but sadly will have to bail out ; last minute business popped up and i'll now be in armadale around that time. Perhaps next cruise, aye.
Can someone pm me with there mobile number thats going to be at cockburn incase im a few minutes late cheers.
Last count - 30. Black wins
1. Vader Red NA 2+2 - name is Dave
2. tt300zx Blue TT 2+2 - name is Chris (Maybe not)
3. Awegazm Black TT 2+2 - name is Aidan
4. Jinxed White TT 2+2 - name is Ross
5. BlueBlood Black NA 2+0 - name is Sudam
6. kthnxbye Black TT 2+2 - name is Kristen
7. gm300zx Red TT 2+0 - name is Gary
8. nightrider Red TT 2+2 - name is Glenn
9. WesternZ Silver NA 2+2 - name is Brett
10. Ugame Gun Metal Grey TT 2+2 - name is Chris
11. Chilledpain Black 2+2 TT - name is Jamie
12. TordeK YELLOW!! 2+2 TT - name is Adam
13. Romonski Silver TT 2+2 - name is Anthony
14. AK300ZX-TT Orange TT 2+0 - name is AK
15. spikie Black NA 2+2 - name is Luke
16. zedzillaz32 Black/silver TT 2+2 - name is Tobias
17. Brock32 Red TT 2+2 - name is Brock (Probably)
18. ZzRobbozZ Black NA 2+2 - name is Tom
19. Altari Red NA 2+0 - name is andrew (Maybe)
20. Bobby8 White NA 2+2 - name is Bobby
21. ezzupturbo Black TT 2+2 - name is Chris
22. InsaltZ Silver TT 2+2 - name is Trevor
23. XLR8ME Red NA 2+2 - name is Andrew
24. EvZ Black TT 2+0 - name is Evan (Part journey only)
25. XLR8ME Jr Silver NA 2+2 - name is Kurt
26. D-Ranged Gun metal Grey TT 2+2 - name is Damo
27. rovlive Blue TT 2+2 - name is Roy
28. Malzx Red TT 2+0 - name is Mal
29. ST74 Titanium TT 2+2 - name is Shihong (Part journey only)
30. Zedzilla's mate White TT 2+2 - name is ??
Some others riding shotgun, others meeting at Capt. Stirling.
2 Gun metal grey
Now that everyone has seen the cruise details and knows all about it, here a little bit of extra info:
The original route wasn't my idea, and was proposed by Jinxed.
Congratulations must go to Ross for coming up with the route to begin with.
sounds good. If you wan't, I'd happily grab a copy of your incar footage and add to my own footage for the final edit.
No problem. If you bring a 4Gb USB key today, I can give you the whole lot.
Separate names with a comma.