Discussion in 'Coming Events' started by Vader, Mar 26, 2009.
wat do you mean your out... you cant be out.... NO
and DD's... yay
*Puts on mobster voice* ''Just when i thought i was out .... They pulled me back in''
if everyone speeds off im not following
i cant afford to lose demerits
I only got two points left. so good luck with double demerit system as it doesn't apply to me anymore lol .
If i get flash that's it I lose my licence anyways lol. Who cares.. three months off the road For the love of Z i can live with that.
So get ur shit together and come to the curise
im not worried about the demerits
more worried about the money that comes with the fine
the way i see it 300 could get me stuff for a z
much rather be spending it on the car rather than on a fine
we'll be fine guys. just stick to the speed and all is good
Exactly its a CRUISE not a race or anything else along those lines
yes but p plater + 300zx = 1km over the limit and they will be like
your a hoon your a hoon
youll have 34 other car loads of witnesses.. lol
you raise a good point
My kids are older than most police officers
a cruise is supposed to be at an easy pace so a cruisy cruise
Car won't be ready till tuesday.
machinist gave tom a Na flywheel instead of my TT one so I'm out.
Plus someone in rockingham stole one of my Decepticon badges
31 - two pulled out
1. Vader Red NA 2+2 - name is Dave
2. tt300zx Blue TT 2+2 - name is Chris (Maybe not)
3. Awegazm Black TT 2+2 - name is Aidan
4. Jinxed White TT 2+2 - name is Ross
5. BlueBlood Black NA 2+0 - name is Sudam
6. kthnxbye Black TT 2+2 - name is Kristen
7. gm300zx Red TT 2+0 - name is Gary
8. nightrider Red TT 2+2 - name is Glenn
9. WesternZ Silver NA 2+2 - name is Brett
10. Ugame Gun Metal Grey TT 2+2 - name is Chris
11. Chilledpain Black 2+2 TT - name is Jamie
12. TordeK YELLOW!! 2+2 TT - name is Adam
13. Romonski Silver TT 2+2 - name is Anthony
14. AK300ZX-TT Orange TT 2+0 - name is AK
15. spikie Black NA 2+2 - name is Luke
16. zedzillaz32 Black/silver TT 2+2 - name is Tobias
17. Brock32 Red TT 2+2 - name is Brock (Probably)
18. ZzRobbozZ Black NA 2+2 - name is Tom
19. Altari Red NA 2+0 - name is andrew (Maybe)
20. Bobby8 White NA 2+2 - name is Bobby
21. Rishwin Red TT 2+2 - name is Rish (Part journey only)
22. ezzupturbo Black TT 2+2 - name is Chris
23. InsaltZ Silver TT 2+2 - name is Trevor
24. XLR8ME Red NA 2+2 - name is Andrew
25. EvZ Black TT 2+0 - name is Evan (Part journey only)
26. XLR8ME Jr Silver NA 2+2 - name is Kurt
27. D-Ranged Gun metal Grey TT 2+2 - name is Damo
28. rovlive Blue TT 2+2 - name is Roy
29. Malzx Red TT 2+0 - name is Mal
30. XZX007 Red TT 2+2 - name is Brendan
31. ST74 Titanium TT 2+2 - name is Shihong (Part journey only)
Some others riding shotgun, Simmo meeting at Capt. Stirling :bash:.
2 Gun metal grey
When we all meet at City West, each of you will be given some rules to follow. That way, you are all aware of what is expected, and we can all rest assured that we don't attract any unwanted attention (i.e. the boys in blue).
They will be quite simple, and easy to follow. If you do not like the rules, you are welcome to bypass the cruise, and meet everyone at the Captain Stirling Hotel at 2:00 PM.
For example, here is rule no 1:
No Hoon behavior.
I have no interest in baby sitting or holding anyone's hand, so don't think my rules are going to be stupid or outlandish.
If you don't like this idea, let me know now and you can wait at the pub.
Before you ask, that's not why Simmo is waiting - he's just shy
sounds like a good idea
cops always look at it this way
if theres 1 speeding, they all must of been and be real jerks
half of us will end up with the big canary on our window
so i think this is a great idea vader
Ok, now that I have had a think about it, here are the rules. Everyone will be given a copy at City West.
1. No Hoon behaviour. We don't need the attention.
2. No alcohol. You don't need the attention, and probably need the money for your zed.
3. No speeding. If you think about it, it kinda makes sense, and goes with #1.
4. Buddy up. Ensure at least one other person is looking out for you just in case you get stuck somewhere.
5. Relax. Cruising is a non-contact sport. Leave your aggression at home.
6. Have fun. This is the most important rule.
Like I said, if you don't like them, you are more than welcome to meet us at the pub instead.
i only speed if everyone else speeds so meh this is way different to nightcruiserz
i cant wait to see all the sexy z's
vadar you forgot the most important rule.
rule 0. everyone buy Tordz a drink at the end haha
hmmm.. sounds like someone spent all their cash on their car...
Separate names with a comma.