Seat rails for after market bucket seat! (NOT ADVISED FOR STREET USE) Ok, first up, forget about the dirty seat! I got it cheap and it was like that when I got it. That's what they all say right? And sorry for the poor picture quality, I got lazy and just used my phone. I started by pulling out the ever so heavy factory seat (as you do) and unbolted the rails. As you all should know, these rails run an electric adjustment so this motor, out of the 3 in total, has been retained for this reason. Inside edge of rails must stay 300mm apart, or they won't fit back in your car! Measured, cut and welded box tube into place. Make sure you keep everything square. Drilled holes to bolt the seat down. FYI: This is not a bike frame. I actually went out and bought a metre. A closer look at my not so perfect welding. In my defence, it's been a while. Quick coat of Black Enamel...from a spray can, that's right! Also cut the ends of the box tube closer to the holes to make it possible to fit the bolt. (not pictured) All fitted to the seat and ready for the motor to be refitted. YES, it's dirty, I KNOW! Bolts in place. Be sure to use washers. Electric motor fitted, plugged in and tested. Then all bolted back to the floor. YAY it fits, and about 1/3 of the weight of the factory seat! The control switch is now mounted to the car next to the seat, instead of back on the seat where it was originally located from factory. Thanks for reading and tune in next time for a big one!